Does your 501(c)3 nonprofit charity need a little extra help? Deb West wants to help support your organization and our community any way she can. With Deb’s Good Deeds, Deb West from the WNNS Morning Show will provide a little extra “manpower” just when you need it the most!
- Do you need an emcee for an upcoming event?
- Do you need a server for your pancake breakfast, fish fry or chili supper?
- Do you need someone to help with cleaning around your facility?
- Do you need an extra volunteer to help out at an event?
- Do you need help coming up with an idea for awareness or fundraising for your charity?
- Do you need something else to support your mission and cause entirely?
Deb wants to help out with no cost to your organization. If your event is chosen, 98.7 WNNS will promote the event with a minimum of 15 live mentions the week of the event. Depending on the nature of the event and if appropriate, we may also promote the event on social media and may even come out a take video of your event for our social media pages and website.
However, there are a few things you need to know first:
- To be considered, your organization MUST have 501(c)3 status for at least one year. If your organization and event is selected, you will be asked to provide proof of status.
- Your request must be submitted at least one month in advance.
- You acknowledge pictures and video will be taken and used on WNNS and Mid-West Family Broadcasting’s social media and websites.
- Where appropriate, WNNS and Mid-West Family Broadcasting have the right to post banners while Deb West is present at your event.
- Organizations and events are chosen on a first come/ first served bases as well as Deb’s availability on a given date.
- One “Good Deed” will be chosen each month. Additional “Good Deeds” may be chosen solely at WNNS, Mid-West Family Broadcasting and Deb West’s discretion and availability.
If everything sounds good to you, just fill out the form below and let us know how we can help!