The Grinch may have stolen Christmas but he is giving (or at least is inspiring) all new menu items at iHop – but where is the Who-Hash??
Get to iHop before the end of the year to enjoy a festive array of Grinchy inspired treats-
- Grinch’s Green Pancakes: Everyone’s favorite-3 buttermilk pancakes with a little extra festiveness… sweet cream icing and for a splash of color, red candy hearts and green whipped cream. A side order size of 2 is available as well.
- Minty Who Hot Chocolate: Guaranteed to make your heart grow three sizes! Hot chocolate made extra minty with mint syrup and more red candy hearts and green whipped cream
- Who-Roast Beast Omelette: Maybe if the Grinch had this for breakfast we would be do…well… Grinchy!! A classic omlette with a bit of a south of the border BBQ flair. Your omelette is filled with shredded beef, Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese. For a splash of heat flavor, iHop has added sautéed jalapeños, onions, and golden hash browns topped with BBQ sauce, more shredded cheese, and a Serrano pepper. And just in case you are STILL hungry, it comes with THREE buttermilk pancakes, too
- Whoville Holiday Cheesecake French Toast: iHop is giving French toast the Grinchy royal treatment when they French toast two King’s Hawaiian rolls and then layer on creamy cheesecake filling, raspberry topping, and whipped cream.
- Mt. Crumpit Kids Combo: From the kids menu, your little Whos can enjoy Grinch’s Green Pancakes, plus one scrambled egg, one bacon strip, and one sausage link.
- Young Grinch Minty Who Hot Chocolate: A kid-sized version of the drink- perfect for little Cindy Lou Whos who are no more than two.
By the way the new Who the Grinch Stole Christmas hits theaters November 9th. Will you see it?