The Consumer Product Safety Commission has announced a recall on Yankee Candle’s Luminous Candle Collection over a possible laceration hazard when lit.
The recall is voluntary and, while there have been 16 reported incidents, there have been no injuries reported.
The recall is limited to six varieties of the Luminous Collection which was sold for $35 from September to November. The candles included in the recall are:
- Sea Salt & Coral (item #1535651)
- Blackberry & Sage (#1535890)
- Apple Blossom & Melon (#1535891)
- Sugarcane & Honey (#1535892)
- Pine & Sandalwood (#1535893)
- Cinnamon & Cedar (#1535894)
Source: Yankee Candle