And you thought snakes on a plane was bad – how about TARANTULAS??!!! Plus we have the answers to this morning’s Wake Up & Win and Smarter Than Deb questions.
Wake Up and Win
If you live in Philadelphia, you consume this food 6 times more than the average American. What is it? Soft pretzels
Smarter Than Deb
Listen to the clip for the answers
- What year did Bob Barker retire from the Price Is Right?
- What fruit is a hybrid of the mandarin orange and the grapefruit?
- In bowling, what is the term for knocking down all the pins with two consecutive balls?
- What was the first vitamin to be discovered and named?
- What decade did the first Walmart store open in?
What the heck were they talking about??!!
- There are not enough of those little bottles of liquor to make me OK with tarantulas crawling on me during a flight
- Just your basic news story about a guy sleepwalking through Manchester, England…completely naked
- Guy loses $55,000 in one night. Not surprisingly a hooker and gambling was involved… and it was in Flori-DUH
- So this couple had their drive way stolen… yes, their DRIVE WAY