Sometimes going to the cops for help isn’t always your best bet and just because something falls from the sky doesn’t mean it’s an angel. Plus get the answers to Wake Up & Win and Smarter Than Deb
Wake Up & Win
When the first one hit the market in the early 80s, it cost $20grand. Today you can get one for 5 bucks. What is it? A computer mouse
Smarter Than Deb
To get the answers, listen to the clip
- What does an entomologist study?
- What element combines with sodium to make ordinary table salt?
- Which amendment to the US Constitution deals with abolishing slavery?
- What three colors are used in the flag of Texas?
- What Clorox spray “formula” was named in honor of its inventor’s birthday, April 9th?
What the heck were they talking about
- So this woman in Frances takes her cocaine to the cops to have it tested for purity. Want to guess what happens next?
- “Interesting” guy claims he doesn’t need a driver’s license because the 10 Commandments doesn’t mention it
- Fallen Angel… blow up doll that is used for less than angelic reasons. I can see how you could confuse the two.
- That fun moment when the fireman have to rescue the policeman