It was a spooky morning this morning with cabbies reporting they are giving rides to ghosts plus a woman who showed up to her own funeral.
Wake Up & Win
The average married couple does this less than once a day. What is it? Kiss
Smarter Than Deb
- What “O” word is usually the term for a dog school? Obedience
- Which U.S. military prison in Cuba is nicknamed “Gitmo” for short? Guantanamo Bay
- What’s the name of the cocktail that’s served with a glass whose rim has been dipped in lime juice and salt? Margarita
- What’s the capitol of Montana? Helena
- Which city hosts a college hockey tournament appropriately named the “Beanpot Tournament”? Boston
What the heck were they talking about??!!
- Well that had to be quite the shock when his wife showed up at her own funeral… you know, after he paid to have her KILLED!
- Yes, because calling your victim’s home on her own cell phone could never result in you getting caught by the cops.
- Drivers in Japan in the area devastated by the 2011 Tsunami are reporting ghostly passengers.
- Never rob someone you went to high school with…here’s why.