Oh, Oreo, just when we thought we had seen it all, our friends at “Oh, Bite It” serve up this tasty gem!
What’s even better is these are far simpler to make than you might think.
Here is what you will need:
- 1 container of Pillsbury biscuits (small biscuits work best)
- Mini OREOS..one per each doughnut hole
- The ‘Stuf’ scraped out of 40 regular sized OREOS
- and some of the OREO cookies leftover for the crumb topping
- Oil for frying..the website recommends using Canola oil
To find how to put this all together in one mouth-watering, gooey taste sensation, go to the
Oh, Bite It website.