These has been a lot of bad TV over the years and TV Guide is put together a pretty definitive list but in addition to those 50, let me add 5 more
1. Toddlers in Tiaras~ OK, I am not a huge fan of Reality TV to begin within but to exploit kids the way this show did is just vile. Plus it spawned Here Comes Honey Boo Boo…Uhggg!
2. Jersey Shore~ I promise not all of my picks will be reality TV but this is another exploitative show. It shows people exhibiting some of the worst behavior and turns them into celebrities.
3. Harry and The Hendersons ~ Based on the movie of the same name, a family finds Big Foot on a camping trip, brings him home like the ultimate souvenir, and wackiness ensues. What could possibly go wrong…aside from the terrible writing and acting
4. Cavemen~ Just because you are a clever marketing campaign doesn’t mean you should get your own TV show…EVER!
5. Enos~ Spin offs are always tricky but when you take a marginal sidekick character from Dukes of Hazard, did you really think it could last for more than one season??
TV Guide’s 50 Worst Shows of all Times (Top 5). See the full list here
- Jerry Springer Show
- My Mother The Car
- The Brady Bunch Variety Hour
- Hogan’s Heroes