Charlie Sheen allegedly was suffering from a bad case of food poisoning Monday night, which required paramedics to stop by his California home.
Oddly… instead of dialing 911, friends of Sheen called the fire department directly.
Representatives for Sheen are saying it was nothing more than an extreme case of food poisoning – after consuming ‘bad clams’. The former Two & A Half Men star was reportedly treated at his home.
Some Hollywood insiders though are calling the reports of ‘food poisoning’ a shame – claiming the 49 year-old actor was suffering from chest pains after a heavy night of partying.
That might explain the reason for not dialing 911 – no record of any emergency phone call from Sheen’s residence.