So what do you want to know??
I have been in Springfield since 2010 and have been having a blast. I am originally from Columbus, OH and am a Buckeye through and through. I am married and have the world’s most amazing daughter, 6 cats, 3 dogs and one horse (plus my daughter’s snake, Fluffy.)
A few fun random facts about me
- Favorite food is fried chicken
- Favorite vacation place is anywhere there is a beach
- Favorite color is green
- Favorite past time is horse back riding (aside from spending time with my daughter)
- Favorite movie – Terminator
- Favorite book- Game of Thrones
- Favorite TV show – Face Off on SyFy
Deb’s Bucket list
- Horse back riding tour of Scotland and/or Ireland
- Visit all 50 states at least once
- Scuba dive alongside a whale shark
- Attend a really cool celebrity studded party- Oscars, Grammys, American Music Award – I don’t care just so I get to dress up fancy and meet celebrities!
This may be the best news in the history of donuts…or peanut butter!
“I’m left disappointed, saddened and deeply concerned by Mylan’s actions,” Parker stated in an Instagram post.
Apparently he really, really, REALLY likes Legoland!!!
The alleged armed robbery of 4 members of the US Swim Team in Rio appears to be a fabrication.
The Ghosts of Christmas Eve: The Best of TSO & More tour kicks off mid November and will be at the Scottrade Center in early December.
A Canadian couple thought they had the perfect location for their engagement photo. They just didn’t expect to be upstaged by the wildlife!
Band will replace Gregg Allman who canceled due to health issues.
Pretty sure that saying was when life gives you lemons, make lemonade…not coffee but maybe??
The opening ceremonies for the Summer Olympic Games in Rio are tonight. These people won’t be there!
“We guarantee you will be perplexed if you watch all 5 minutes of this surveillance footage!” ~ Malcom W. Memorial Park