So what do you want to know??
I have been in Springfield since 2010 and have been having a blast. I am originally from Columbus, OH and am a Buckeye through and through. I am married and have the world’s most amazing daughter, 6 cats, 3 dogs and one horse (plus my daughter’s snake, Fluffy.)
A few fun random facts about me
- Favorite food is fried chicken
- Favorite vacation place is anywhere there is a beach
- Favorite color is green
- Favorite past time is horse back riding (aside from spending time with my daughter)
- Favorite movie – Terminator
- Favorite book- Game of Thrones
- Favorite TV show – Face Off on SyFy
Deb’s Bucket list
- Horse back riding tour of Scotland and/or Ireland
- Visit all 50 states at least once
- Scuba dive alongside a whale shark
- Attend a really cool celebrity studded party- Oscars, Grammys, American Music Award – I don’t care just so I get to dress up fancy and meet celebrities!
There is no easy solution to bullying but, the town of Shawano will start fining parents of kids who bully if they don’t intervene and stop it.
This morning we had the most brilliant use of the Freedom of Information Act EVER plus how not to impress a potential employer. Also, get the answers to Wake Up & Win and Smarter Than Deb.
How well do you think these kids describe your typical day at work?
Ferrell will both star and produce the film “Reagan”
The most awkward not-really-a-burglary moment ever. Plus we have the answers to Wake Up & Win and Smarter Than Deb
This may be the one time when you DON’T want to look like a celebrity. Plus how to blow your employee of the month award in 20,000 easy steps. Also, check out the answers to Wake Up
This morning we talked about sad signs of the time and why we shouldn’t let the public name things! Plus, we have the answers to Wake Up & Win and Smarter Than Deb.
A company in Switzerland promises to do 100 hours of research to find your baby’s ideal name.
This past Saturday, SNL remember Prince with “Goodnight Prince” an hour long tribute to the late singer featuring his performances and sketches inspired by him.
This morning we talked about Jell-O Wrestling gone awry and a quick and easy way to turn stealing a soda into a felony. Plus check out the answers to Wake Up & Win and Smarter Than Deb.