So what do you want to know??
I have been in Springfield since 2010 and have been having a blast. I am originally from Columbus, OH and am a Buckeye through and through. I am married and have the world’s most amazing daughter, 6 cats, 3 dogs and one horse (plus my daughter’s snake, Fluffy.)
A few fun random facts about me
- Favorite food is fried chicken
- Favorite vacation place is anywhere there is a beach
- Favorite color is green
- Favorite past time is horse back riding (aside from spending time with my daughter)
- Favorite movie – Terminator
- Favorite book- Game of Thrones
- Favorite TV show – Face Off on SyFy
Deb’s Bucket list
- Horse back riding tour of Scotland and/or Ireland
- Visit all 50 states at least once
- Scuba dive alongside a whale shark
- Attend a really cool celebrity studded party- Oscars, Grammys, American Music Award – I don’t care just so I get to dress up fancy and meet celebrities!
This morning we had the cutest wedding ever plus social media does in another crook. Also, check out the answers to Wake Up & Win and Smarter Than Deb
Ashley Madison, the site for cheaters, is keeping it classy with optional masks for their users. Plus the latest idiot criminals to hit Walmart.
Happy Ground Hog Day! On this day, a County Sheriff in Ohio is in a bit of trouble and a Burger King employee falls for a smashing good prank!
Devin Hayes – a junior at Athens High School – has just released his new track ‘We’re Worth It’ on YouTube & locals will definitely notice some Springfield landmarks in the video.
We may have found our winner for Worst Boss of the Year already and a homeless guy in Detroit is going high tech with his panhandling.
We aren’t even out of January but we may have the STUPIDEST stupid news story of the year. Plus check out the answers to Wake Up & Win and Smarter Than Deb!
Laura Lynne Jackson, author of “The Light Between Us” and psychic says these 4 signs may indicate you have a gift.
It could be the sounds of a horrible, violent crime or opera… and the longest most boring movie EVER! Plus we have the answers to Wake Up & Win and Smarter Than Deb
We have a new winner of the Darwin Award and a guy who couldn’t have made the cops job any easier? Plus the answers to Wake Up & Win and Smarter Than Deb!
This may have been the coolest AirBNB ad ever. Too bad they took it down! Plus chaeck out the answers to Wake Up & Win and Smarter Than Deb